So the relay for life was last night and I am sooo sore now. Though I walked a little over 18 miles. I can't move at all. But I'm not complainer, so I'll tough it out.
Mom has been trying to get me to look for a job while I'm down at school and I put it off (like usual). But then my last day of work, my boss offered me a drafting job while I'm at school. Then I'll just e-mail the drawings to him. It'll be sweet that I can work in my room.
Californa Dreamin'
13 years ago
3 comments:
When do you leave for U-Dub? You are SO going to like it there. I really miss the place myself. Congrats on the work! And good job at the Relay.
I am very proud of your accomplishments this summer, at the Relay and for having a job at UW. Hope you have time to write once in awhile.
All grown up and going to college! With a job! and helping with the Relay. Wow, I am very proud of you!
Post a Comment