Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cookies!

So mom sent me a package and I knew it was coming because it had my debit card in it. But when I opened it, all I could see was snowman poop. So I started to dig in and the first thing that I pulled out was a 24oz bottle of vegetable oil...strange. But then I dug in some more and pulled out a can of spray vegetable oil...what the heck! I was beginning to wonder if it was subliminal messaging for me to eat more vegetables during meals or something because I don't have a kitchen in my room to use the stuff. And then I pull out some measuring spoons and cups and was really confused. Then I pulled out a huge bag of assorted cookies and stopped right there. I took the bag, climbed onto my bed and started eating the still-soft, homemade cookies. They were delicious. After eating some cookies, I finished unpacking and found some cake-mix which is what the vegetable oil is for, "cup-cakes" (in a mug). I wasn't confused anymore. Anyway, I'm doing great. All of my homework is done. But I have to go do laundry now...

5 comments:

clcphd said...

Seriously??? You stopped at cookies before finding the debit card???? Man, your mom's cookies must really be good!!

cmc said...

Good work on your good grades!!! Keep it up. I was going to send you something to your lonesome mailbox but didn't get it done. Maybe next week.

The Architect said...

Heck yes they are that good! There is, well was, three different kinds, too. Though I didn't share with my roommate. I figured that sharing the hot chocolate and "cup cakes" is good enough. He doesn't even know I have cookies...

Mom said...

Did you ever get some forks?

MamaN said...

the architect must be really busy in his studies...and eating his mom's goodies.
Hope things are going well for you at UW.