Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where is Spring?

Okay, so it is almost the second week in April and it is snowing like crazy right now. Where is Spring? I'm ready for it to warm up, but the weather gives us around six inches of snow instead! I was supposed to go to a friends house today but they couldn't even get their car out of the driveway. Oh well, I guess I'm grateful for the moisture. I have been really busy with school this semester, as you can see since I haven't posted anything new for a long time. This semester is almost over, though, and I'm glad....I can't wait, either. I have finished my mission papers and they have been submitted for about a week and a half. I should get them back this upcoming Thursday (and when I do, I'll post where I'm going). Until then, I'll be keeping busy!

1 comment:

Traci Kannard said...

wow that is allot of snow...and I can't wait to here were you are going...so exciting!!! glad to hear all is going well with you...miss ya lots. xo's Traci