Thursday, August 21, 2008

Packing, Packing, Packing...

So I have been packing for college like crazy. I filled so many totes with stuff that I didn't know I even had. Now my room is vacated and I have to sleep in the emptiness tonight. I leave tomorrow and won't be back until Thanksgiving. I don't think I'll ever be done packing, though, because as I get done, I remember someting else I need, like my hair gel. Well, we leave early in the morning, so I'm goign to get some sleep now. Ta Ta For Now

3 comments:

Traci Kannard said...

wow...I can't believe it is already here that you are leaving...I know how it is with the packing...good luck with that...and good luck at school...I sure will miss you...but I know you will have the best time...it is so cool that you boss offered you that job too...good luck and xo's

cmc said...

Have a fun time in college, but remember you are there to learn. Ha Ha Safe travel and see you later. I love you.

Crazy 3 said...

Just wait until you have an apartment or house to move, then you will really hate packing!!! Enjoy UW and don't party toooo much. Enjoy the popcorn at the Institue for me!! I loved the popcorn. You could pretend C Cauffman and V baby is little J when she is born!!
we love ya